Kyle, We have Legos in After School Enrichment on Thursdays and Fridays, so all of the projects are by the students in those classes. Since we have to break up all the projects after each class, we take a picture of them, so we can enjoy them even after they're broken.
I don't post pictures of the students, or their names, for internet safety. If you know someone in the class, ask them which project is theirs, and I'm sure they'll tell you!
Dear Mr. Palladino, Do you know if there's another season of enrichment coming up after the current one? I want to join Legos in that semester IF there's another semester!
dear,
ReplyDeletemr palladino
cool buildings but who made each one of them?is this from your enrichment class?
from
kyle
Kyle,
ReplyDeleteWe have Legos in After School Enrichment on Thursdays and Fridays, so all of the projects are by the students in those classes. Since we have to break up all the projects after each class, we take a picture of them, so we can enjoy them even after they're broken.
I don't post pictures of the students, or their names, for internet safety. If you know someone in the class, ask them which project is theirs, and I'm sure they'll tell you!
Talk soon!
Mr. Palladino :)
Dear Mr. Palladino,
ReplyDeleteDo you know if there's another season of enrichment coming up after the current one? I want to join Legos in that semester IF there's another semester!